4th and 5th metacarpal neck fracture
Pain to the lateral border of the hand following an altercation outside a pub while drunk.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Fractures of the 4th and 5th metacarpal head-neck junction.
4th and 5th metacarpal neck fractures after punching somebody. This fracture is unimaginatively called a boxer's fracture because it almost exclusively occurs following a punch.
18 public playlist includes this case
- common work cases
- Extremity radiographs
- 一MBChB 3rd year Locomotor
- BBH Med Students - Fracture description
- Hand Radiographs
- DI Final- Fractures
- MSK Hand Trauma Radiographs
- practice cases
- Hand fractures and other conditions
- Intern Radiology - Fractures and dislocations
- co assistenten
- hand fractures