4th metacarpal fracture
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Oblique fracture of the 4th metacarpal shaft. The fracture is impossible to see on the AP view, and challenging to see on the lateral. The oblique view gives the best view of the fracture.
This case highlights the importance of using 2 views in patients with trauma.
The 4th metacarpal fracture isn't apparent on the AP view: however, the lateral and the oblique view clearly demonstrate the fracture and its extent.
1 article features images from this case
21 public playlist includes this case
- Radiographic image interpretation of the hand
- Radiología I
- ALL ABOUT
- Hand and Wrist
- Hand MSk
- Students MSK
- poignet/main trauma
- Extremity radiographs
- MI + MS
- Playlist 1
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Upper Extremity Trauma
- co assistenten
- BBH Med Students - Fracture description
- UL for ED
- MSK Hand Trauma Radiographs
- Intern Radiology - Fractures and dislocations