Abdominal aortic aneurysm: extremely large, ruptured
Abdominal pain after falling. No known history of AAA.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
This case shows an enormous abdominal aortic aneurysm, previously unknown to the patient. The aneurysm had ruptured but was still somewhat contained as the patient was alive at the time of the CT scan and he survived the operation.
24 public playlist includes this case
- ER: Abdomen: Vascular and Pelvic
- RIG CT Intro
- Imaging for Anaesthetics Registrars
- 6th year general surgery cases
- ER Thywissen
- Emergency Cases
- Intern Radiology - CT abdomen
- UQ Med Yr 3 Med/Surg Orientation week
- Vascular 2B
- SJH Radiology Rotation Body Cases
- UQ Med Yr 2 Acute abdominal pain
- UQ Med Yr 4 Orthopaedics - lower back pain
- Vascular emergencies
- GCUH Vascular Key Conditions
- Nurse Practitioner education 2018 - acute abdominal imaging