Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the parotid gland
Right parotid mass.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
CECT shows an ill-defined mass located in the superficial lobe of the right parotid gland, homogeneously enhancing.
Although the CT scan is suboptimal because of metallic artifacts, the most probable diagnosis, in this case, is adenoid cystic carcinoma of the parotid gland.
The diagnosis of adenoid cystic carcinoma was confirmed on pathology.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist includes this case
- WDHB - Neuro, Head and Neck
- Part 2 Head and Neck
- Frcr 40 most common FRCRII neuro Cases
- Schwierige Fälle
- Tony Chen septermber 3
- JY Oral Cavity and Parotid Space
- Primer - Head & Neck - Glands and Periglandular Region
- Reham salivary gland
- Head and Neck Viva
- neck spaces
- H&N: salivary gland tumours