Foreign body in airway
Foreign body aspiration 6 hours ago. Complains of neck swelling since 2 hours.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Subcutaneous emphysema of the neck.
Increased translucency of the right hemithorax.
Dependent left lung shows expected volume loss.
Dependent right lung does not show volume loss, favors air trapping.
History of foreign body aspiration and radiographic findings lead to bronchoscopy. Ground nut in right bronchus found.
2 article feature images from this case
24 public playlist includes this case
- Tony Chen October 2
- 1.2.3. Viva
- GD: Paediatrics - Airway, Chest & Cardiac
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Chest: Foreign body
- Airway Foreign Body
- 2B cases (81-100)
- 2019 ACEM Autumn Symposium - Paeds
- Paeds key conditions
- Paediatrics SAY
- Paediatrics Radiology
- GD: Pediatric Emergency - presentation
- Don't forget the bubbles 2017
- Paeds: Acute Upper Airway Obstruction
- Core Conditions 10.1 - paediatrics pre-reading
- Airway obstruction in a child
- Paeds airway
- Chest Pathology
- Don't forget the bubbles 2018
- Paed - Chest - Clinical Conditions
- Paediatric imaging
- paeds chest viva