Foreign body in airway
Foreign body aspiration 6 hours ago. Complains of neck swelling since 2 hours.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Subcutaneous emphysema of the neck.
Increased translucency of the right hemithorax.
Dependent left lung shows expected volume loss.
Dependent right lung does not show volume loss, favors air trapping.
History of foreign body aspiration and radiographic findings lead to bronchoscopy. Ground nut in right bronchus found.
2 article feature images from this case
23 public playlist includes this case
- Tony Chen October 2
- 1.2.3. Viva
- GD: Paediatrics - Airway, Chest & Cardiac
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Chest: Foreign body
- Airway Foreign Body
- 2019 ACEM Autumn Symposium - Paeds
- Paeds key conditions
- Paeds airway
- Paediatrics SAY
- Paediatrics Radiology
- Airway obstruction in a child
- GD: Pediatric Emergency - presentation
- Don't forget the bubbles 2017
- Chest Pathology
- Paeds: Acute Upper Airway Obstruction
- Don't forget the bubbles 2018
- Paed - Chest - Clinical Conditions
- Paediatric imaging
- Core Conditions 10.1 - paediatrics pre-reading
- paeds chest viva