Fainted, hit face on the ground.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right mandibular parasymphyseal/ body minimally displaced fracture involving the right mandibular canal and through to the alveolar process.
Bilateral moderately displaced comminuted fractures of mandibular condyles. Partially opacified right mastoid air cells although no associated fracture identified. Poorly pneumatized left mastoid air cells. Blood opacifying left external acoustic meatus and middle ear. No definite associated fracture is seen.
1 case question available
Typical appearances of a guardsman fracture: tripartite fracture of the parasymphyseal region and both condylar necks.
13 public playlist include this case
- Head & Neck by Dr Mohammad Farghali Ali Tosson
- A FRACTURES by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Złamanie żuchwy by Adam
- Neuro - neck by Dr David Serich
- Trauma Imaging - Head by Dr Aman Sandhu
- Part 2 Board Cases Prep by Dr. Ali Smith
- Muhafız kırığı by Mehmet
- CABEZA by Dr Ernesto Donoso de la Noi
- Trauma by Dr. Atanas Kravaev ◉
- MSK 1 by Sean
- Resident Session 7/23/14 by Dr Hector Rivera-Melo
- STUDY by Dr Mohamed Labib ahmed ElMoghier ◉
- trauma by Natalie Namięta