A female patient presented with seizures and delayed milestones.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Abnormal location of grey matter in the subependuml region of the right occipital as well as lateral ventricular body.
Loss of the normal brain sulcation at the right parietal region with smooth brain surface.
3 years old female patient presented with seizures and delayed milestones. MRI of the brain shows abnormal subependymal location of heterotopic grey matter related to the occipital as well as lateral ventricular body finding is consistent with subependymal heterotopia. Additional finding of relative smooth brain surface at the right parietal region keeps with pachygyria.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- Paeds viva by Sophie Thoo
- head & neck by chen chen iil
- neuro 1 by nezar shlaka
- Paeds neuro by Mark Jenkins
- Pediatric FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- Neuro Priya by Dr Ayomikun Asonibare
- PAEDS_GAMUT_SEIZURES by Nathalie Falkner
- WDHB - Paediatrics by Pieter Wood
- Neuro - seizure by Dr David Serich
- Neuro FRCR 2B by Dr Feras Salhi
- Neuro-Children by Dr Valentinos Charalambous
- Neurorad by Whitney Graff
- FRCR2B Sessions - Amish 2 by Aman Sandhu