Matt A. Morgan ◉
Dr. Matt A. Morgan is an assistant professor of clinical radiology in the University of Pennsylvania Health System. His main focus is body imaging, especially luminal GI and genitourinary imaging. Resident and fellow teaching is a concurrent mission and he is the program director for the abdominal imaging fellowship at Penn.
- fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, MD
- residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Philadelphia, PA
- medical school: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
Research interests include all things CT, including reconstruction methods, spectral CT, and contrast agents.
Outside of work, Dr. Morgan enjoys travel, classic video games, and 90s hits.
- honorarium from Sanofi Genzyme for ADPKD advisory board
- no medical device disclosure